07-21-2007 04:22 PM
07-22-2007 12:40 AM
Try with the following steps
1. Click Start.
2. Click Run.
3. In the Open box, type c:\program files\hewlett-packard\digital imaging\bin.
4. Click OK.
5. After the bin window opens, click the file hpqthb08.exe.
6. Click OK and then click Next.
7. Type a name for the picture gallery, such as My Gallery.
8. Click Finish.
Thanks & Regards
07-22-2007 04:43 PM
Thanks, but it didn't work. I can now at least open Image Zone when I open it through "My Gallery". I still get the CLR80004005 erro message though. I know somewhere I saw a patch for problems - I don't know if it was for this problem or not. I can no longer find it.
Any other suggestions?
07-23-2007 02:57 AM
We can try the below steps and even download and install the Image zone patch on the computer.
1. Right-click the HP Director icon, and then click Properties.
2. Click the Compatibility tab.
3. Remove the check mark from the Run this program in compatibility mode for: checkbox.
4. Click Apply, and then click OK.
Thanks and Regards