HP Cue Scanning Flow error message (37 Views)
Occasional Visitor
Jerone Hart
Message 1 of 4 (37 Views)

HP Cue Scanning Flow error message

I have had this problem ever since I bought this printer 3 or 4 years ago to match up with my Pavilion a1587c. Neither the compuper nor the printer has worked properly. Many hours on the phone to overseas techs has been disgusting. When they cannot solve the problem, they resort to wiping out my hard drive and completely redoing my system. Over the years I have been very loyal to HP and all I have recieved in return is absolutely no help or support. Fifteen years or more ago, HP had a sense of responsibility for their customers. Not so anymore. Does anyone know of a better computer to purchase these days?
Honored Contributor
John Getzke
Message 2 of 4 (37 Views)

Re: HP Cue Scanning Flow error message

Jerone,

Its sad you didnt try posting your question to these forums before you decided to give up on your printer and HP.

The HP Cue software is a buggy piece of software that causes more problems then it fixes. Many times you can get by with just disabling it completly. See this thread for some more discussion about the HP Cue service:
http://forums13.itrc.hp.com/service/forums/questionanswer.do?admit=109447627+1271250635763+28353475&...

I would also be nice to know your printer model as the HP CUE service is used for many different models, some work better than others.
Kudo's appreciated : ) (The purple thumbs up)
Occasional Visitor
oconduin
Message 3 of 4 (37 Views)

Hi there

I have the similar problem

My HP Snanner has just decided to stop and refuse to scan it sends me an error message and thats all
can you help me on this or do I have to return it. its 4 weeks old HP 4580 all in one

thanks

Daithi

Honored Contributor
John Getzke
Message 4 of 4 (37 Views)

Daithi,

Is your 4580 a Deskjet, Officejet or Photosmart printer? HP has produced a 4580 for each one of these genera of printer.

Also, it would be helpful to know what OS you are using. There may be some specific documentation or tools on HPs support website that can help you out.

have you tried reinstalling the software?
Kudo's appreciated : ) (The purple thumbs up)
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.