HP C7280 Photosmart All-in-One - Ink System Failure Message (118 Views)
Occasional Visitor
ngilfillan
Message 1 of 1 (118 Views)

HP C7280 Photosmart All-in-One - Ink System Failure Message

I've been getting this message for a couple of months and searching online has provided a few options to solve the problem. Powering off and on fools the printer temporarily but doesn't remove the issue. Other options including changing some items in the settings. Also a temporary solution. Within 10 minutes of doing either the printer sends out the same failure message.

Occasionally it throws in a paper jam message to go with the ink system failure message and there is no jam. I am also now getting a message that it can only print in black yet all the colour cartridges are full. 

Checked at a local tech shop to see if they knew anything and was given the impression this was a "built in fail" so one would be forced to buy a new printer.....  grrrr. This printer is only a couple years old.  Anyone find a fix for this or should I really go buy another printer??

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.