HP 6600 wireless printer won't wake up (313 Views)
Occasional Visitor
jhstanton
Message 1 of 2 (313 Views)

HP 6600 wireless printer won't wake up

[ Edited ]

My HP 6600 wireless priner won't wake up when I try to print.  If I power cycle the printer it will print for a while then if I do not use it for some time it returns to sleep mode and will not print.  I can ping to printer so I know it is on the network.  I have the printer plugged directly into an AC outlet.  The contgrol panel on the printer is still working but the only way I can get the printer to wakeuo is to power cycle it.  I am getting tired of have to do this.  Please help!!!!!

P.S. This thread has been moved from Printing and Digital Imaging>Software to Multifunction and All-in-One. -HP Forum Moderator

HP Pro
tyekey
Message 2 of 2 (206 Views)

Re: HP 6600 wireless printer won't wake up

Hi jhstanton,

I understand that your printer is not working properly, upon waking up. Have you tried changing the sleep settings? To do so, please follow this link for further instructions: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c03442882&tmp_task=solveCategory&cc=us&dlc=en&lc...

If this helps resolve your issue, please leave kudos!

Take care,

Tyekey

*I work for HP!*

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.