HP 6600 wireless printer won't wake up (211 Views)
Occasional Visitor
jhstanton
Message 1 of 2 (211 Views)

HP 6600 wireless printer won't wake up

[ Edited ]

My HP 6600 wireless priner won't wake up when I try to print.  If I power cycle the printer it will print for a while then if I do not use it for some time it returns to sleep mode and will not print.  I can ping to printer so I know it is on the network.  I have the printer plugged directly into an AC outlet.  The contgrol panel on the printer is still working but the only way I can get the printer to wakeuo is to power cycle it.  I am getting tired of have to do this.  Please help!!!!!

P.S. This thread has been moved from Printing and Digital Imaging>Software to Multifunction and All-in-One. -HP Forum Moderator

Please use plain text.
HP Pro
tyekey
Message 2 of 2 (104 Views)

Re: HP 6600 wireless printer won't wake up

Hi jhstanton,

I understand that your printer is not working properly, upon waking up. Have you tried changing the sleep settings? To do so, please follow this link for further instructions: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c03442882&tmp_task=solveCategory&cc=us&dlc=en&lc...

If this helps resolve your issue, please leave kudos!

Take care,

Tyekey

*I work for HP!*

Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation