EMEA1 vs EMEA2 vs EMEA3 vs AP (11448 Views)
Occasional Advisor
James McDonald
Message 1 of 5 (11,448 Views)

EMEA1 vs EMEA2 vs EMEA3 vs AP

Which one of these should i use for the HP Color LaserJet CM2320fxi Multifunction Printer? I am in Michigan? What is EMEA? What is AP. Why doesn't HP tell us so we know which to download?
Occasional Advisor
James McDonald
Message 2 of 5 (11,448 Views)

Re: EMEA1 vs EMEA2 vs EMEA3 vs AP

I am connecting via ethernet
Occasional Visitor
Aaron Rounds
Message 3 of 5 (11,448 Views)

Occasional Advisor
James McDonald
Message 4 of 5 (11,448 Views)

No it doesn't really help much as AM is not a choice. This looks like I only have Europe, the Mid-East, and Asia/Pacific to choose from.
Occasional Visitor
Orhan Feyzioglu
Message 5 of 5 (11,448 Views)

EMEA1 (Americas/Western Europe) English, Catalan, Hebrew, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, French, German, Portuguese

EMEA2 (Northern Europe) English, Estonia (English driver), Danish, Latvian (English driver), Lithuania (English driver), Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian

EMEA3 (Eastern Europe) English, Arabic, Bulgarian (English driver), Czech, Croatian (English driver), French, Greek, Hungarian, Kazakh (English driver), Polish, Romanian (English driver), Russian, Serbian (English driver), Slovak, Slovenian (English driver), Turkish, Ukrainian (Russian driver)

EMEA4 (Asia Pacific) English, Japanese, Indonesian - Bahasa (English driver), Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese (English driver)
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.