Re: CM2320fxi ToolboxFX does not get installed (1341 Views)
Occasional Visitor
lw3234
Message 1 of 6 (1,382 Views)

CM2320fxi ToolboxFX does not get installed

Hello everybody,

I have got a CM2320fxi connected to a LAN with 3 Client computers.

2x Windows 7 64bit and 1x Windows Vista 32bit

I downloaded the appropriate full install packages from hp support site. After standard installation (Easy) the printer works, but the ToolboxFX and several other software parts are not installed.

On all 3 Computers, the Toolbox does not get installed. I reinstalled the software several times without any success.

What can pervent the package from installing all driver parts ?

Thank you very much for you help.

Regards

Frequent Visitor
yodo
Message 2 of 6 (1,348 Views)

Re: CM2320fxi ToolboxFX does not get installed

Hello,

I have:

System: windows 7 enterprise with latest updates service pack 1

Printer: hp p2055d

Same problem here, cant install hp tool box software on windows 7

installing the correct drivers is not easy, i have also read in some blogues that some people had to install multipile drivers to get the printer working including me 

i have installed the software hp tool box and drivers succesfully on my old computer with windows xp pro. Why does hp tool box work on my old computer with xp proffesional but not on windows 7 ?

i payed so much money for this brand new hp printer and a new computer, its very frustrating.

This problem is all over the net in many blogues

come on hp you should have made an update buy now for windows 7.

Esteemed Contributor
Pier3v
Message 3 of 6 (1,341 Views)

[ Edited ]

If you really read the blogs and/or these forums you should have found out that THERE IS NO TOOLBOX FX FOR WINDOWS 7.

It has been replaced by EASY PRINTER CARE software which gives you all the functionality of Toolbox and works with Windows 7.

Download it from the HP website or contact HP on how to get it.

Frequent Visitor
yodo
Message 4 of 6 (1,325 Views)

Come on hp when will the software be released for my printer ( P2055d)

Hello just in:

Message from hp (via chat):

[Tuesday, November 22, 2011 5:57 PM] -- ************* says:
I have verified with my resources once and the HP Easy Printer software is not available Online for your printer.

And please be so kind if possible as to post a link to the software when it is released on this blog when it is availibile for hp P2055d

HP Pro
Dav_D
Message 5 of 6 (1,252 Views)

See the following HP Support Document. The installer does a basic install by default. You need to rerun the installation program and select the "Install More Product Software" option to install the extra available software.

HP Color LaserJet CM1312 MFP and CM2320 MFP Series - Options When Installing the HP Full Feature Sof...

I Work for HP

I work for HP.
Esteemed Contributor
Pier3v
Message 6 of 6 (1,242 Views)

Dav_D

1 - these are kind of old posts

2 - the posters above are using Windows 7 and not XP or Vista

If you really work for HP and you are an HP-Pro you should very well know that there is no Toolbox-FX and or Easy Printer Care they are both been pulled off the market by HP.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.