5510 won't print in black (365 Views)
Occasional Visitor
candynkenbeck
Message 1 of 2 (365 Views)

5510 won't print in black

HELP!  My HP 5510 has stopped printing black! There's a new cartridge in there which is vented properly, and I've cleaned the head and cleaned the screen onto which the cartridge goes. ALSO (GRRRRRRRR!) while the wireless is connected, the printer won't connect to the Internet, so i have no access to printer apps. ANYBODY???

Please use plain text.
Honored Contributor
John Getzke
Message 2 of 2 (350 Views)

Re: 5510 won't print in black

Make sure you are using a new HP ink cartirdge.  Anythign that has been refurbished or refilled cannot be counted on, you get what you pay for.

Assuming you are already using a new HP cartridge the next step is to replace the print heads.  Run the printer cleaning routine after they are installed should ensure they are working correctly.

Regarding the internet problem I'm not sure what to tell you.  Your printer does not need to connect to the internet to print anything, only your computer needs to be connected to the internet.  Please let us know what printer apps you are trying to use so we can provide more information.

Kudo's appreciated : ) (The purple star under my UserName)
Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation