Re: ZR24w factory menu always displays (513 Views)
Occasional Visitor
ZR24w
Message 1 of 3 (982 Views)

ZR24w factory menu always displays

An otherwise outstanding product - I however am simply unable to have the factory menu either not show or disappear after a couple of seconds when either switching on the laptop or reattaching it to the docking station. The monitor is attached through the video-port thingie (hdmi-like plug).

I can of course press ok for "exit" and it disappears, but it is somewhat annoing.

How can I make it disappear for good?

Occasional Visitor
MsLala
Message 2 of 3 (646 Views)

Re: ZR24w factory menu always displays

This was driving me crazy!  

Turn off the monitor using the switch that is in the back next to the power cable.  Now hold in the menu button, and turn it back on.  If you see "OSD lockout", you've fixed it!

You'll still get the factory status, but there willno longer be an "F" at the top of the screen, and it will just go away in a few seconds.

Occasional Visitor
ronaldmcpherson
Message 3 of 3 (513 Views)

Re: ZR24w factory menu always displays

I have 2 moniters 1 moniter comes on with OSD Lockout then it goes away and the main menu comes up. I try pushing the menu button ,but it does not really do anything for very long. I just pull everything over to my other moniter

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.