Problems with USB port on HP LP2475w (562 Views)
Occasional Visitor
Giovannialbore
Message 1 of 3 (562 Views)

Problems with USB port on HP LP2475w

Good evening, i have a problem with all my usb ports on my monitor. Today in the afternoon there was a blackout in my city. After this, all USB ports on the monitor doesn't work. I plug in a data color spyder 4 and a bamboo dock, in it until today. How can i solve this problem? I try to change usb port on my desktop pc (I mean the cable that link monitor to case to power on the usb hub). Is there a way to restore all ports? It seems they don't have power...
Thank you.

Giovanni

HP Pro
Mister_Do
Message 2 of 3 (552 Views)

Re: Problems with USB port on HP LP2475w

Hi Giovannialbore,

Have you checked Device Manager to see if there are any device error symbols on the USB or HID controllers or on the monitor/display device?

What PC, monitor, and operating system do you have?

...an HP employee just trying to help where I can, but not speaking on behalf of HP.
Occasional Visitor
Giovannialbore
Message 3 of 3 (547 Views)

Re: Problems with USB port on HP LP2475w

Hello I have windows 7 sp1, my monitor is hp lp2475w as in object, My pc is a i7 3770k with 8gb ram, ati radeon 6800 1gb, mb asus p8p67.
I check device control on windows and it seems all ok. No errors, no yellow exclamation mark...nothing. All works fine...apparently.
Any Idea?

Giovanni
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.