Need new powerbutton board: PWB-1028-02 (PART-B) - for my L2045W Monitor (166 Views)
Occasional Visitor
L2045W
Message 1 of 2 (166 Views)

Need new powerbutton board: PWB-1028-02 (PART-B) - for my L2045W Monitor

[ Edited ]

Hi forum!

I need to know where I can order this partnr for my monitor. I've tried gooling and the Part-service here on HP, but with no luck.

The monitor is out of warranty, but I've found that it's only the powerbuttonboard which is broken. (Or it is turning randomly off and on all the time), so I just need to replace this part to get the monitor going :-)

I could imagine that this board maybe is the same on some HP monitor models of this size? 20".

HP Model: L2045W

Product nr: RB145A

Manuf.date: July/2007

Serial no: CZT728011Y

Assembly no: 419299-001

Spares no: 431139-001
REV: PTN004

If possible; I'de like direct contact to the spare-parts warehouse etc, through a PM or something :)

Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
lestr
Message 2 of 2 (109 Views)

Re: Need new powerbutton board: PWB-1028-02 (PART-B) - for my L2045W Monitor

The problem seems to be with the power switch and the reason you are looking for a replacement display key board (the pcb that contains the power button along with other buttons to adjust how the panel displays). If you are looking to replace the board, my experience has been that almost always the monitors are made by other than the OEM; therefore, this part is not available even in the used parts market and only available from the OEM during the warranty period. Of course, very few will fail while in warranty. If you can be more specific as to what failed, I may be of help as I have repaired a few display key boards.
Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation