HPL1750 (131 Views)
Occasional Visitor
Matthew121170
Message 1 of 1 (131 Views)

HPL1750

Hello,

I have an HPL1750 monitor that I was given and I don't seem to be able to get a display on it.  I'm plugged into the DVI port on my PC, the operating system sees it, and the power light on the monitor is green.  If I turn the monitor off, and then back on again, it blinks my desktop for about two seconds, then goes black.  Light is still green on the monitor but I can't get the display to stay on.  I  have it set to stretch my display between two monitors and I can slide my windows over to it, but can't see it.  I have tried using it on another computer with both DVI and the VGA ports to no avail.  I've tried hitting the menu button, the plus the minus and all assorted manner of combinations but I can't get the display to stay on.  Again, light is green, OS sees it, and I can start to slide windows over to it, but I can't see them.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  

Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation