How to stop Two-Sided printing from turn the page (143 Views)
Collector
tfcDESIGN
Message 1 of 3 (143 Views)

How to stop Two-Sided printing from turn the page

OfficeJet 8100 ePrinter

Hello, my printer has the two-sided printing hardware. I want to know how to stop it from rotating the image 180 degress when it prints the second time.

Please use plain text.
Honored Contributor
Matti_Kurkela
Message 2 of 3 (126 Views)

Re: How to stop Two-Sided printing from turn the page

When you set two-sided printing, there is usually either two modes for it, or a separate setting that determines whether every 2nd page will be flipped or not. Its name varies, but it commonly is something like "Long Edge Binding/Short Edge Binding". Sounds like you have this setting incorrect for your print job.

When you print "normally" (i.e. in portrait mode), if you bound the pages into a book, the binding would be on the long edge of each sheet of paper, so the "Long Edge Binding" is the correct duplex mode for that.

If you print something in 2-sided landscape mode (e.g. to produce a low & wide booklet), then you'll need that 180 degree rotation - and "Short Edge Binding" will do exactly that.

MK
Please use plain text.
Collector
tfcDESIGN
Message 3 of 3 (108 Views)

Re: How to stop Two-Sided printing from turn the page

Thank you! That did the job.

Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation