01-19-2011 01:40 PM
We have a MSM765 with MSM422 APs connected. One of the APs always goes into a suspicious state. I remove it from the controller and it gets detected again. Even if I accept it in the suspicious state it will continue to remain in that state. The APs and controller are running firmware 126.96.36.199-01-9124.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
01-19-2011 05:02 PM
According to the documentation for the MSM76X series...
- A previously synchronized AP was reset to factory defaults.
- An unauthorized AP may be using the same MAC address.
A few diagnostic steps here may help... Just a reminder that some of these steps will delete AP specific configuration... make sure you have a backup recorded.
1. Factory reset the device, this commonly triggers the suspicious device warning but it may help in this case
2. Remove and Rediscover the device
3. Delete the device entirely from the controller and power cycle the device
4. If all else fails... try power cycling the controller
Also be aware of any changes that may have taken place to the network between the controller and the access point in question.
04-20-2011 02:43 AM
need to configure EAP-SIM bases ssid. also need to sync Controller and RADIUD. 1) how to configure EAP-SIM based SSID. 2) how to connect RADIUS and controller (Authentication, port etc).