web_reg_save_param (250 Views)
Occasional Contributor
Jimbonn
Message 1 of 2 (250 Views)

web_reg_save_param

[ Edited ]

Where does the parameter name come from? I recorded a very simple login and logout script using the standard Web HTML protocol in VU Gen, and get the following code. I keep seeing "Siebel_Analytic_ViewState#". can I change this parameter name or does it come fromt he web app I'm creating the script for?

Thanks, Jim

web_set_max_html_param_len("3424");

/* Registering parameter(s) from source task id 5
// {Siebel_Analytic_ViewState2} = "/****characters removed from this area to save space in this question"****
// */

web_reg_save_param("Siebel_Analytic_ViewState2",
"LB/IC=ViewState\" value=\"",
"RB/IC=\"",
"Ord=1",
"Search=Body",
"RelFrameId=1",
LAST);

P.S. This thread has been moved from ITRC server performance & workload mgmt.Forum to LoadRunner Support Forum - HP Forums moderator

Please use plain text.
Visitor
Bharath Kumar Dasari
Message 2 of 2 (250 Views)

Re: web_reg_save_param

Under VUGen Recording options, check HTTP Properties->Correlation section. If "AutoDetect_Siebel7" rule is selected under "Siebel" node, it will be recorded. Change Parameter Prefix if you want to change the parameter name or uncheck it if you dont want.You might be working on web application developed using .Net.
Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation