vuser failed to initialize extension parameng.dll (329 Views)
Occasional Contributor
Message 1 of 2 (329 Views)

vuser failed to initialize extension parameng.dll

We have upgraded loadrunner version from 11.00 to 11.52. While I am replaying my script I am facing below error:

Error: Exception was raised when calling per-thread-init function in extension parameng.dll: System Exeptions: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION
Error: Vuser failed to initialize extension parameng.dll.

Does anyone has encountered with this error or is there any solution of this.

HP Expert
Message 2 of 2 (316 Views)

Re: vuser failed to initialize extension parameng.dll

Hi

This problem has some possible causes:

1. There are problems with the parameter file. Check the contents and format of the parameter data file and make sure that:

a. There are no commas in the data if the parameter is set to be comma delimited. If you need to have a comma in the data, you will need to change the setting for the "column delimiter."

b. There is an extra return keystroke after the last data entry. (DO not hit return for more than once.)

2. There are other HP products installed that also use another parameng.dll file, which interferes with LR's one.

3. There is an installation corrupted issue.  Close all LoadRunner components and run the Repair tool from the LR installer (<drive>\ lrunner\En\Setup.exe)

Rodolfo Leitón

HP LR/PC Support

If you are customer you can try posting on our internal forums for more personalized support.

For LoadRunner here.
For Performance Center here.

If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.

If you found this information useful please leave a kudo.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.