Re: result is unavailable in Test Result screen (187 Views)
Occasional Contributor
Sajjad_Ali
Message 1 of 4 (217 Views)

result is unavailable in Test Result screen

Hi, 

I'm Using LR 11.5 on windows 7

im facing an issue that the test result screen is not showing anything. whenver i run the script script shows some error but why those errors doesn't displayed in Test Result screen ???

kindly help me out. please ask me for more clearity.

HP Expert
vmanolova
Message 2 of 4 (201 Views)

Re: result is unavailable in Test Result screen

Hi,

Are you asking about Output screen which opens after you click on Errors in the Controller?

If this is the window you are asking for, please check which "Type of Message" is selected in it. To view the errors you should choose "Errors" from the list.

scenarioErrors.png

Kind regards,

HP Support
If you haven’t tried it yet, come and join us in our entitled forums at Support Customer Forums
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
Occasional Contributor
Sajjad_Ali
Message 3 of 4 (187 Views)

[ Edited ]

Thanks for the reply 

but i think i couldn't define my problem correctly.

i'm saying that:

1 - Create Script

2 - Run the script

3 - Script got failed due to errors

4 - now LR 11.5 does display the error in a "Output Pane" but when i go to the "Replay" section and  select the "Test Results" then the results doesn't displayed there

kindly do refer to the both attachments

one is snapshot and another is steps to reach Test Result option

HP Expert
vmanolova
Message 4 of 4 (164 Views)

Hi,

In the past such a  problem appeared due to installation issues and it was solved after reinstalling LoadRunner. 
I would suggest you to upgrade to the latest LR 11.52 patch 1 version or if you are working with BPM to LR 11.51.

Kind regards,

HP Support
If you haven’t tried it yet, come and join us in our entitled forums at Support Customer Forums
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.