pop up message from firefox+ pop up window is unable to find contols in loadrunner (111 Views)
Frequent Advisor
himanshuk
Message 1 of 1 (111 Views)

pop up message from firefox+ pop up window is unable to find contols in loadrunner

[ Edited ]

Firefox preventing this site from pop-up window, this pop up message prompts then I allow this site after next attempt I get pop up URL opending in other window have dropdown and textboxes I want to check dropdown selected and give some value in textbox and click enter

I am getting errors below:

** Activate browser window #2 ** failed - runtime error: 'Ordinal': The specified value (2) is invalid

** Select "Account Number" from Phone Account Number... listbox ** failed - target object was not found.

ref: http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/LoadRunner-Support-Forum/Pop-up-recognition-in-Ajax-Tru-Client-Protocol... this is not working in case 1 in my problem, also I change ordinal 1  still issue persists

prod support
telecom

Smile tomorrow will be worse !!!
Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation