Re: lr_output_message - Help (1533 Views)
Valued Contributor
Nan_Raso
Message 1 of 5 (1,595 Views)
Accepted Solution

lr_output_message - Help

Hello Team,

I have small dbout in lr_output_message funtion. Actually i liked display some parameter using the above function, like below..

lr_output_message("some text is: %s",lr_eval_string("{param1}"),"some text_2 is: %s",lr_eval_sting("{param2}"));

in the above i have tried to display two parameter.. but i liked to do more..

could anyone please help out on this.

if this is not possible.. please let me know is there any other function which does the same :)

many thanks !

Nan_Raso.

Thanks,
Nan Raso
Valued Contributor
Nathan Bramble
Message 2 of 5 (1,583 Views)

Re: lr_output_message - Help

[ Edited ]

Yes, this is possible, but your formatting is a little off. You could output multiple parameters like this:

lr_output_message("some text is: %s | some text_2 is: %s",lr_eval_string("{param1}"),
                                                       lr_eval_string("{param2}")
);

In C you define the full string first and all the parameters are defined afterwards.

Frequent Advisor
asr_Dennis
Message 3 of 5 (1,578 Views)

Hi,

That would be somthing like this:

lr_output_message("some text is: %s, some text_2 is: %s, some text_3 is: %s, some text_4 is: %s, ", lr_eval_string("{param1}"), lr_eval_sting("{param2}"), lr_eval_sting("{param3}"), lr_eval_sting("{param4}"));

NB: If this solves your problem / helps you on the way, consider acknowledging with Kudos. To kudo a post, select the white star in the purple square by the post in the thread.
Frequent Advisor
asr_Dennis
Message 4 of 5 (1,577 Views)

Nathan already got that. :-)
NB: If this solves your problem / helps you on the way, consider acknowledging with Kudos. To kudo a post, select the white star in the purple square by the post in the thread.
Valued Contributor
Nan_Raso
Message 5 of 5 (1,533 Views)

thanks bro :)
Thanks,
Nan Raso
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.