Re: lr_output_message - Help (1267 Views)
Valued Contributor
Nan_Raso
Message 1 of 5 (1,279 Views)
Accepted Solution

lr_output_message - Help

Hello Team,

I have small dbout in lr_output_message funtion. Actually i liked display some parameter using the above function, like below..

lr_output_message("some text is: %s",lr_eval_string("{param1}"),"some text_2 is: %s",lr_eval_sting("{param2}"));

in the above i have tried to display two parameter.. but i liked to do more..

could anyone please help out on this.

if this is not possible.. please let me know is there any other function which does the same :)

many thanks !

Nan_Raso.

Thanks,
Nan Raso
Please use plain text.
Valued Contributor
Nathan Bramble
Message 2 of 5 (1,267 Views)

Re: lr_output_message - Help

[ Edited ]

Yes, this is possible, but your formatting is a little off. You could output multiple parameters like this:

lr_output_message("some text is: %s | some text_2 is: %s",lr_eval_string("{param1}"),
                                                       lr_eval_string("{param2}")
);

In C you define the full string first and all the parameters are defined afterwards.

Please use plain text.
Frequent Advisor
asr_Dennis
Message 3 of 5 (1,262 Views)

Hi,

That would be somthing like this:

lr_output_message("some text is: %s, some text_2 is: %s, some text_3 is: %s, some text_4 is: %s, ", lr_eval_string("{param1}"), lr_eval_sting("{param2}"), lr_eval_sting("{param3}"), lr_eval_sting("{param4}"));

NB: If this solves your problem / helps you on the way, consider acknowledging with Kudos. To kudo a post, select the white star in the purple square by the post in the thread.
Please use plain text.
Frequent Advisor
asr_Dennis
Message 4 of 5 (1,261 Views)

Nathan already got that. :-)
NB: If this solves your problem / helps you on the way, consider acknowledging with Kudos. To kudo a post, select the white star in the purple square by the post in the thread.
Please use plain text.
Valued Contributor
Nan_Raso
Message 5 of 5 (1,217 Views)

thanks bro :)
Thanks,
Nan Raso
Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation