Re: firefox pop-up blocker gives error in mid of iteration as show in attched pic (80 Views)
Frequent Advisor
himanshuk
Message 1 of 2 (102 Views)

firefox pop-up blocker gives error in mid of iteration as show in attched pic

Firefox pop-up blocker gives error in between of iteration as show in pic, it is not showing error for other before and after in loop

I was allowed all urls in pop up list still it is giving error , how to overcome pop up blocker of firefox

t=00112415ms: Error -203254: ** 7: Activate browser window #2 ** failed - runtime error:

prod support
telecom

Smile tomorrow will be worse !!!
Please use plain text.
Frequent Advisor
himanshuk
Message 2 of 2 (80 Views)

Re: firefox pop-up blocker gives error in mid of iteration as show in attched pic

[ Edited ]

I have got http://www.perftesting.co.uk/ajax-truclient-protocol-tips-and-tricks/2012/04/23/ where I can block pop up on firefox but in same kind of operation in intermediate pop-up I need to click clear, print, details like buttons inside in firefox so this problem is partially solved

Disable pop-ups during recording –

Unwanted pop-ups during script development create hurdles. If you want to disable the pop-ups, you can do it by following the below mentioned steps –

1. In the firefox address bar, enter ‘about:config’. Click ‘I’ll be careful, I promise’ tab.
   2. In the filter field, enter disable_open_during_load.
   3. Right click on ‘disable_ open_during_load’ and select ‘Toggle’. The value changes to ‘false’.
   4. Record initial Navigation step again.

I also added one more thing to remove cookies and cache regarding getting useful link: http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Function-listing-LoadRunner-AJAX-TrueClient-2960998.S.41556483

prod support
telecom

Smile tomorrow will be worse !!!
Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation