Re: failed - end event error due to network timeout (658 Views)
Occasional Advisor
HardcoreTester
Message 1 of 6 (711 Views)

failed - end event error due to network timeout

[ Edited ]

I have created a script in vuGen (11.50) using the TruClient AJAX for IE protocol. 

When i play this script with 1 vUser on Performance Center everything is fine.

But the more vUsers is use, the more network timeouts i get (relative and absolute).

What are these kind of timeouts and how to make them dissapear?

P.S. This thread has been moved from  Performance Center Support and News Forum to LoadRunner Support Forum. -HP Forum Moderator

Please use plain text.
HP Expert
vmanolova
Message 2 of 6 (696 Views)

Re: failed - end event error due to network timeout

Hi,

Could you please give more details about the problem? Does the timeout appear at a specific step of the script?

When the error message appear, are you able to manually access the application from the load generator?

In case the script is parameterized, please check if the parameter substitution is set correctly and there are enough parameters for the Vusers you are running.  

Kind regards,

HP Support
If you haven’t tried it yet, come and join us in our entitled forums at Support Customer Forums
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
Please use plain text.
Occasional Advisor
HardcoreTester
Message 3 of 6 (669 Views)

It a two specifik places in the script.

When i replay at the same time te script manually  everything is ok.

Combined with the network timeout i get the following error:

t=00641333ms: Error -205177: exception while calling handlers in RuleEngine dispatch, ex=APIError: Unknown_Error error number:3, event=[Event type="step/errorSnapshot" target="9.36: Click on Openen"], handler=

Please use plain text.
HP Expert
vmanolova
Message 4 of 6 (658 Views)

Hi,

Please open a case with support as the script should be reviewed and the issue requires more detailed investigation.

Thank you and kind regards,

HP Support
If you haven’t tried it yet, come and join us in our entitled forums at Support Customer Forums
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
PWE8739
Message 5 of 6 (288 Views)

Did anyone get this issue resolved? I am having a similar issue with both protocols, TruCLient IE and Firefox.

Please use plain text.
HP Expert
hristo_g
Message 6 of 6 (274 Views)

Such issues usually happen due to incorrect timings/pacing (Script replay is too fast and needs to be slowed down) or incorrect end events of steps.
I suggest using multiple "Wait for Object" steps to make sure the web page context looks as expected before processing the script further.

If you still can't solve this issue, please open a ticket with HP support and we will investigate.
Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation