Re: WebServices | Unable to send large xml files 250K + loan numbers (418 Views)
Regular Advisor
Arjun_Valipired
Message 1 of 2 (442 Views)

WebServices | Unable to send large xml files 250K + loan numbers

Hi Experts,

I am having a hard time sending 250K+ files using the webservices protocol. I had success sending 50K+ files but getting the below error when I send 250K+ files.

Action.c(4): web_set_max_html_param_len was successful   [MsgId: MMSG-26392]
Action.c(7): web_set_user was successful   [MsgId: MMSG-26392]
Action.c(9): Web service call "evaluateLoanBySubscriber_102" started
Action.c(9): Error stack trace:    at System.String.GetStringForStringBuilder(String value, Int32 startIndex, Int32 length, Int32 capacity)
   at System.Convert.ToBase64String(Byte[] inArray, Int32 offset, Int32 length, Base64FormattingOptions options)
   at System.Convert.ToBase64String(Byte[] inArray)
   at Mercury.LR.LrWsNetClient.LrXmlSerializer.SerializeBase64(Object obj, String argName, XmlNode xmlResNode)
   at Mercury.LR.LrWsNetClient.LrXmlSerializer.SerializeArray(Object obj, String argName, XmlNode xmlResNode, ITypeMetadata metadata)
   at Mercury.LR.LrWsNetClient.LrXmlSerializer.Serialize(Object obj, String argName, XmlNode xmlResNode, Boolean renderNullAsNillableElement, Boolean isSpecified, ITypeMetadata metadata)
   at Mercury.LR.LrWsNetClient.LrXmlSerializer.Serialize(Object obj, String argName, ITypeMetadata metadata, Boolean saveBase64LongStringsAsFile, String scriptBaseFolder)
   at Mercury.LR.LrWsNetClient.ResultArgExtractor.AppendArgToXmlDoc(XmlDocument xmlDoc, Object argObj, String argName, ParameterInfo info)
   at Mercury.LR.LrWsNetClient.ResultArgExtractor.CreateXmlArgsDoc()
   at Mercury.LR.LrWsNetClient.ResultArgExtractor.ExtractArgAsXml(String sArgPath, ArgumentExtractionType extractionType)
   at Mercury.LR.LrWsNetClient.ResultArgExtractor.ExtractArg(String sArgPath, Boolean IsSaveResultArgumentsAsIs, ArgumentExtractionType extractionType)
   at Mercury.LR.LrWsNetClient.ProxyCreator.ExtractArg(String sArgPath, ArgumentExtractionType extractionType)
   at Mercury.LR.LrWsNetClient.NetReplay.ExtractResultArg(String sArgPath, ArgumentExtractionType extractionType, Array& barrArgValue)
Action.c(9): Error: ExtractResultArg failure: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown..
Action.c(9): Error: Web service call "evaluateLoanBySubscriber_102" execution failed

This is the code I am using...

web_set_max_html_param_len("1000000");

web_set_user("xxxx", "xxxx", "xxx.xxx.com:9062");

web_service_call( "StepName=evaluateLoanBySubscriber_102",   "SOAPMethod=EDSSecureDecisionWebService|EDSSecureDecisionServicePort|evaluateLoanBySubscriber",   "ResponseParam=response",  

"Service=EDSSecureDecisionWebService",  

"ExpectedResponse=AnySoap",  

"Snapshot=t1375195258.inf",   

BEGIN_ARGUMENTS,  

"arg0=selling system",  

"xml:arg1="   

"<arg1 base64Mode=\"file\">C:\\Users\\c30259\\Documents\\LR\\Webservices\\ Files\\250_1.xml</arg1>",   END_ARGUMENTS,  

BEGIN_RESULT,  

"return=Param_return",  

END_RESULT,

LAST);

return 0;

Please advice...

-Arjun

Occasional Advisor
Phuong_Nguyen
Message 2 of 2 (418 Views)

Re: WebServices | Unable to send large xml files 250K + loan numbers

Hi Arjun,

It looks a problem of Convert.ToBase64String of .Net library for large files, many forums also reported this problem (http://forums.asp.net/t/1248037.aspx)

Please open a support case, and attach the full script as well for me to investigate.

Thanks,

Phuong Nguyen

From HP engineers

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.