Vugen 11 and Oracle Web Applications 11i Protocol recording issue (2212 Views)
Regular Visitor
Sghag
Message 1 of 3 (2,212 Views)

Vugen 11 and Oracle Web Applications 11i Protocol recording issue

[ Edited ]

While recording  Oracle Forms (R12), I observed that the recording events are not increasing  (in the recording panel) and nothing is captured in the script for the NCA part. This is an HTTPS based oracle EBS application and I have tried with both Oracle Web Application 11i protocol  and NCA + Web protocol. Also tried “Por Mapping” in the recording options for default SSL port 443 and forms port but it didnt work.  Not sure what is preventing Loadrunner to capture the traffic between the browser and forms server. 

HP Expert
Editus
Message 2 of 3 (2,164 Views)

Re: Vugen 11 and Oracle Web Applications 11i Protocol recording issue

Hello

This is indeed a port mapping issue, notice 443 may not be the correct port, but if it is then the ciphers used are the problem here, try using winInet or a port mapping as Direct, if none of this works then open a case with support, since this requires deeper troubleshooting and the forum is not really the best way to ensure you get the required assitance.

regards

Advisor
DmitryKrinitsyn
Message 3 of 3 (2,147 Views)

Re: Vugen 11 and Oracle Web Applications 11i Protocol recording issue

Hi

There are many reasons that can lead to incorrect behavior mentioned. The quickest way I can suggest for solving this case: please try to record the same application with LR’s “WEB (HTTP/HTML)” protocol to find out whether recording events will be increasing. After this please contact HP support with information collected for further instructions and R&D comments.

Thanks, Dmitry

HP LR R&D

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.