Re: Vugen 11.52 issue with transaction names including underscore _ (208 Views)
Frequent Advisor
twinge
Message 1 of 3 (248 Views)
Accepted Solution

Vugen 11.52 issue with transaction names including underscore _

Hi All, 

we found following issue and maybe some of you could help.

We upgraded our Vugen to (11.52) and the BPMs (from 9.02 to 9.22). 

- Old Scripts (Vugen 11) that includes an _ in the transaction name work fine with BPM 9.22 (see screenshot_1 transaction PCM);

- New Scripts (Vugen 11.52) that includes an _ in the transaction name do not work with BPM 9.22, if I change the transaction name for example from BIF_2 to BIF2 the same script works fine (see screenshot_2).

Is this a bug? Any suggestion?

Thanks and kind regards!

Please use plain text.
HP Expert
vmanolova
Message 2 of 3 (208 Views)

Re: Vugen 11.52 issue with transaction names including underscore _

Hi Twinge,

The latest supported by BPM 9.22 version of VuGen is 11.51 and you should use it for your scripts.

I have made some tests with transactions including underscore and they are saved correctly in the usr file.

Please follow the instructions how to check if all transactions are saved correctly in the .usr file in the following KM  BSM and BAC display a partial or empty list of transactions for a VuGen 11.51 Web (HTTP/HTML) protoc...

Kind regards,

HP Support
If you haven’t tried it yet, come and join us in our entitled forums at Support Customer Forums
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
Please use plain text.
Frequent Advisor
twinge
Message 3 of 3 (205 Views)

Re: Vugen 11.52 issue with transaction names including underscore _

All right, thank you. I downgraded it and it seems to work now. 

Kind Regards!

Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation