12-12-2013 01:32 AM
we found following issue and maybe some of you could help.
We upgraded our Vugen to (11.52) and the BPMs (from 9.02 to 9.22).
- Old Scripts (Vugen 11) that includes an _ in the transaction name work fine with BPM 9.22 (see screenshot_1 transaction PCM);
- New Scripts (Vugen 11.52) that includes an _ in the transaction name do not work with BPM 9.22, if I change the transaction name for example from BIF_2 to BIF2 the same script works fine (see screenshot_2).
Is this a bug? Any suggestion?
Thanks and kind regards!
Solved! Go to Solution.
12-13-2013 07:15 AM
The latest supported by BPM 9.22 version of VuGen is 11.51 and you should use it for your scripts.
I have made some tests with transactions including underscore and they are saved correctly in the usr file.
Please follow the instructions how to check if all transactions are saved correctly in the .usr file in the following KM BSM and BAC display a partial or empty list of transactions for a VuGen 11.51 Web (HTTP/HTML) protoc...
If you haven’t tried it yet, come and join us in our entitled forums at Support Customer Forums
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution and give Kudos to the author for their assistance.