Vugen 11.52 for SAP GUI protocol error (6947 Views)
Visitor
nshen02
Message 1 of 2 (6,947 Views)

Vugen 11.52 for SAP GUI protocol error

[ Edited ]

Hi,

I am using SAP GUI   protocol in Vugen 11.52.

Business flow:

This is a SAP Utility (SAP NetWeaver 7.3 version) where we are trying to make a payment using TCode FP05.

We need to create a lot(any random number) which is the first step for making payment.

If the lot number is already used by any other user , we get a message "Posting already made".

If the number is not used , we get a message "Lot not yet created".

Sequence in my script :

Step 1) Created a lot which has been used(Lot number 400)

Step 2) Created a lot number which has not been used (Lot number 450)

Error : The snapshot of step 1 is not captured completely( the message "Postings made" is not visible although other things are captured)

The part of  snapshot which is missing in step 1 is appearing in the snapshot of step 2.

I need to capture these text (Posting made or Lot not yet created for making a check point).

Kindly let me know if anyone has faced  such error.

Thanks in Advance.

HP Expert
vmanolova
Message 2 of 2 (6,910 Views)

Re: Vugen 11.52 for SAP GUI protocol error

[ Edited ]

Hi

Do you have any step between step 1 and 2? 

What makes the message "Postings made" or "Lot not yet created" appear? 

Do you have to click on a button after entering the corresponding number: 400 or 450?

Kind regards,

HP Support
If you haven’t tried it yet, come and join us in our entitled forums at Support Customer Forums
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.