VuGen on SAP Logon Pad (383 Views)
Occasional Visitor
Mat Villanueva
Message 1 of 5 (383 Views)

VuGen on SAP Logon Pad

[ Edited ]

Hi,

Currently i'm recording a script using SAP Logon Pad, but i hit the start recording button i'm getting "cannot start recording"

Does anyone know why i'm getting this error?

and also does anyone has a best practice for recording SAP systems - client or portal.

Would appreciate your immediate response

Regards,
Mat Villanueva

P.S. This thread has been moved from Performance Center Support and News Forum to LoadRunner Support Forum.
-HP Forum Moderator

Respected Contributor
Prashanth T
Message 2 of 5 (383 Views)

Re: VuGen on SAP Logon Pad

SAP systems will require you to enable scripting both at the client and the server side. There is a setting to enable scripting. This setting is present both on your SAP server as well as your SAP client. You will have to enable this setting at both the ends and then you will be able to script it using Vugen.

Thanks
Prashanth Thimmavajjala
Occasional Advisor
qwertqwer
Message 3 of 5 (383 Views)

hi mat villanueva,

can you give me your presetup before you started you script execution with LR/SAP.
can u give me the steps. i am familiar with LR but new to SAP.
Thanks in advance
Occasional Advisor
Anil Kumar Kota
Message 4 of 5 (341 Views)

Hi I am also facing the same error, I enabled the scripting on both and client and server side and my colleagues able to record but for me getting the error as "Cannot start Recording", can any one help how to solve this issue?

Occasional Visitor
OscarV
Message 5 of 5 (276 Views)

Hi.

Was anyone able to resolve this issue? I am having the same problem and would like to know what solution worked for someone else.

Thank you

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.