VuGen freezes when launching an Ajax TruClient for Firefox script in load mode (312 Views)
Occasional Contributor
E2EPA
Message 1 of 6 (312 Views)
Accepted Solution

VuGen freezes when launching an Ajax TruClient for Firefox script in load mode

Hello,

I recorded a script with the protocol Ajax TruClient for Firefox protocol and when I try to launch it in load mode, VuGen freezes and any action is possible.

The only way is to stop the program throught the task manager. When I click on close the program button, a popup relative to VuGen appears. The following message is displayed : "Do you want to stop debugging ?" If I answer "Yes" nothing happens and same thing to "No"...

VuGen version is 11.52 Patch 1 (Build 5113) and is installed on a Windowd 7 SP1 64 bits operating system.

Could you help me on that ?

Thanks for your help.

Please use plain text.
HP Expert
Guy_Rosenthal
Message 2 of 6 (297 Views)

Re: VuGen freezes when launching an Ajax TruClient for Firefox script in load mode

Hi,

Can you share the script please? Which OS you are using?

Guy Rosenthal
TruClient RnD Team Manager
TruClient-STORM RnD
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
E2EPA
Message 3 of 6 (292 Views)

Re: VuGen freezes when launching an Ajax TruClient for Firefox script in load mode

Hello,
I'm sorry but I can't share the script because I'm working for an organization on which all internal development have to be approved before going outside.

According to my OS, it was already written in my message : Windows 7 SP1 64 bits

Since my message, I tried with another system Windows Server 2008 and I haven't the problem. But it is not a durable solution...

I also tried to disable UAC, without success...

Thanks for your help.
Please use plain text.
HP Expert
Guy_Rosenthal
Message 4 of 6 (286 Views)

Hi,

Sorry for that, missed the OS part...

I can suggest that you'll open a formal support ticket and we can take a look.

Guy Rosenthal
TruClient RnD Team Manager
TruClient-STORM RnD
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
E2EPA
Message 5 of 6 (283 Views)

I opened a case in parralel :)
In fact, I hoped that someone has faced to this problem before me and could help me...
I will update this post once the support helped me to find a solution.

Thank you.
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
E2EPA
Message 6 of 6 (263 Views)

The HP support helped me to find the problem.

It was due to the .NET Framework.

The .NET Framework 4.5 was installed on my machine. After uninstalling this one and installing the 4.0, VuGen didn't freeze anymore.

Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation