VuGen 11.52 and Citrix CAG (306 Views)
Frequent Advisor
Andre L.
Message 1 of 2 (306 Views)
Accepted Solution

VuGen 11.52 and Citrix CAG

I have an HTTP/HTML script that goes through are Citrix Gateway.  Every time I record it I get a link like this:

https://xxxx/u/getLogonContent.do?##########

The number after "getLogonContent.do is different every time I record it.  I am trying to correlate it but can't seam to find it in the data that the server is sending back.  I can run the script with out a problem but I am concerned that I need to make this number dynamic to prevent problems when I run my tests. 

Any insight into this would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Please use plain text.
HP Expert
Editus
Message 2 of 2 (263 Views)

Re: VuGen 11.52 and Citrix CAG

Hello

The fact that a value keeps changing doesnt mean that it requires correlation, if it is not failing that would be a clear sing that no correlation is required, to double check this, look for this value on the generation log, if the first time it shows up is in a request, or it is not anywhere on this log, then is a client generated values and this not only is not required to be correlated but also is not possible.

hope this clarifies

regards

Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation