VUgen 11.52 and SHR Sybase IQ DB (108 Views)
Contributor
DuyNK
Message 1 of 2 (108 Views)

VUgen 11.52 and SHR Sybase IQ DB

Hi friends, 

Hope you have a great day.

I would like to know if there is any impact of deploying SHR Sybase IQ DB on same server with HP VuGen 11.52? 

Thank you for your time.

Duy

Please use plain text.
HP Expert
rleitons
Message 2 of 2 (55 Views)

Re: VUgen 11.52 and SHR Sybase IQ DB

Hi Duy

Answer this kind of question is little difficult. By default, we don’t have a problem with a database application installed in the same machine. The problem start when the software required by VuGen to work, and that were installed as a pre-requirement, changes because some necessary dll or library changes.

Other consideration is about a resources. Both will use resources of the machine that will affect the normal behavior/respond.

I checked the Sybase IQ 16 requirements and I did not see any inconsistence with this requirements and VuGen 11.5x.

I suggest you install both and perform a test to check the capabilities of both software and the server resources.

Rodolfo Leitón

HP LR/PC Support

If you are customer you can try posting on our internal forums for more personalized support.

For LoadRunner here.
For Performance Center here.

If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution

Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation