TruClient script failed to initialise textbox at start of script (141 Views)
Frequent Advisor
himanshuk
Message 1 of 2 (141 Views)

TruClient script failed to initialise textbox at start of script

I am using TruClient protocol and it was working fine but suddenly sending:

Error -203256: ** 3: Type LR.getParam("uID"); in UID textbox ** failed - target object was not found

actually this textbox is not detecting and there is no problem with uid and password, here I need to create Hybrid script, it is possible

i will give userid and passsword from ajax or http protocol and rest part is truCliet script, but in vuGen 11.0 I am not getting provision to write hybrid script in truClient

Please let me know how to resolve this issue

prod support
telecom

Smile tomorrow will be worse !!!
Frequent Advisor
ssawale
Message 2 of 2 (119 Views)

Re: TruClient script failed to initialise textbox at start of script

If you see some changes in behavior of the script that might be because of environment issues. Does your script start with assumption of state when it opens the browser, if yes then you need eliminate that and start as fresh like a blank page.

I recommend you inject evaluate javascript action in your script before the start of the script and use functions like

Utils.clearCookies(); Utils.clearCache();

to make your script more reliable and robust so that it works consistenly without any assumptions.

Thanks!

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.