Timeout Issue (346 Views)
Advisor
sid81s
Message 1 of 4 (346 Views)

Timeout Issue

[ Edited ]

Hi,

I have recorded a script. While replaying back the script I am getting a timeout error which says -

Action.c(21): Error -27782: Timeout (120 seconds) exceeded while waiting to receive data for URL

I tried to increase the step download time from the default value of 120 to 500. However, it did not helped. Please help me resolve this issue.

P.S. This thread has been moevd from Performance Center Support and News Forum to LoadRunner Support Forum. - Hp Forum Moderator

Please use plain text.
Super Advisor
Prasenjit Dutta
Message 2 of 4 (346 Views)

Re: Timeout Issue

Check the action transaction manually....how much it is taking to complete.....then check it with the LR and if manually also it is taking more time then talk to the developer...it might be a problem with the application side.
Please use plain text.
Advisor
sid81s
Message 3 of 4 (346 Views)

Prosenjit,

I have checked it. The page takes some time to load in the manual mode also. However, i have got a fix for the same in the load runner.

Sid
Please use plain text.
Occasional Advisor
selvacks
Message 4 of 4 (107 Views)

Hi Experts,

I have checked in two ways , manually its finish 10 sec before compare than LR script replay,

for this what i have to do?pls give me some idea..

Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation