Re: This certificate has expired or is not yet valid; Issued By - Winsock Plus Protocol Interceptor (879 Views)
Occasional Contributor
Ahujagaurav03
Message 1 of 6 (2,484 Views)

This certificate has expired or is not yet valid; Issued By - Winsock Plus Protocol Interceptor

Hi,

While trying to record a script for SAP application (trying to capture Winning and Socket Level data), application is throwing following error message -

This certificate has expired or is not yet valid

Issued To - CHOUX Client name

Issued By - Winsock Plus Protocol Interceptor

Because of this, I'm unable to capture the script. Please suggest, if anyone has faced this issue with version 9.52.

Regards,

Gaurav Ahuja

Please use plain text.
HP Expert
KMadan
Message 2 of 6 (2,484 Views)

Re: This certificate has expired or is not yet valid; Issued By - Winsock Plus Protocol Interceptor

Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
Ram31
Message 3 of 6 (2,465 Views)

Re: This certificate has expired or is not yet valid; Issued By - Winsock Plus Protocol Interceptor

Hi ,

Can you Please tell me how did you resolve this issue.  I am facing the exact sameproblem.

When I access the application URL through a browser separately, the certificate issue is not present, but when I try start recording through a browser started by load runner, the certificate issue pops up.

Please help me here.

Thanks,

Ramesh

Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
shashanktikku
Message 4 of 6 (2,424 Views)

Hello,

I see the same dialog box when I start the recording and also (sometimes) when I stop the recording except it literally just flashes and does not stay long enough for me to even click Yes or No.

I checked the Loadrunner\bin\cert folder and had all the right security certificate files that indicated the correct expiration date of 2020 in their filename as well.

Considering this I do not know what is causing this security warning to flash and wondering if this is the reason I'm seeing the "Button not found" error everytime I replay a script recorded using Ajax Click and Script protocol.

Thanks.

Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
sureshajja
Message 5 of 6 (2,165 Views)

shashanktikku wrote:

Hello,

I see the same dialog box when I start the recording and also (sometimes) when I stop the recording except it literally just flashes and does not stay long enough for me to even click Yes or No.

I checked the Loadrunner\bin\cert folder and had all the right security certificate files that indicated the correct expiration date of 2020 in their filename as well.

Considering this I do not know what is causing this security warning to flash and wondering if this is the reason I'm seeing the "Button not found" error everytime I replay a script recorded using Ajax Click and Script protocol.

Thanks.

You need to update the cert files in Virtual User Generator/bin and Virtual User Generator/bincerts folder as well (other than update in LoadRunner/bin and LoadRunner/bincerts).

We could resolve the same issue by doing above steps.

Suresh Ajja

Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
sujaykorrapati
Message 6 of 6 (879 Views)

Hi Madhan I am getting "You are not authorized to view the document". Can you please share me the document to sujaykorrapatii@gmail.com. I am stuck up with my deliverable with the issue Winsock Plus  2048. Please suggest

Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation