Re: Siebel 8.1 with LoadRunner (470 Views)
Frequent Advisor
Testing Services
Message 1 of 5 (839 Views)
Accepted Solution

Siebel 8.1 with LoadRunner

[ Edited ]

We have been researching using Siebel 8.1 with LoadRunner and are unsure of the compatibility. Our Siebel materials state that a Siebel load correlation library needs to be loaded in the mercury bin folder (we have the DLL - it is ssdtcorr.dll) and needs to be imported into LoadRunner. Our goal for April is to stress test Siebel 8.1 with LoadRunner. Is Siebel 8.1 supported in LoadRunner 9.5 and what needs to be loaded for it to work? Do I need to be licensed for Siebel to make this work?

P.S. This thread has been moved from Performance Center Support and News Forum to  LoadRunner Support Forum. -HP Forum Moderator

Please use plain text.
Honored Contributor
AlanBooth
Message 2 of 5 (839 Views)

Re: Siebel 8.1 with LoadRunner

The most current matix that I have is for 9.1 and it supports 8.0. My guess is that since you have the dll that 9.5 may support 8.1. The instructions on how to load the dll are in the VuGen Pt2 manual under Siebel-Web Protocol. To run Siebel users in the controller you will need a license. Siebel-Web comes under the Oracle E-business bundle.

You can however record you script in VuGen without a license.

Alan
Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
Vijay Alan
Message 3 of 5 (839 Views)

Joe, Where you able to resolve this Siebel 8.1 & loadrunner 9.5?
Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
jagStubhub
Message 4 of 5 (656 Views)

Hi I try to record Siebel 8.1 with LoadRunner 11, the IE8 is crashing.

Do you have anybody enountered the issue with it.
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
xucz153
Message 5 of 5 (470 Views)

hi Allan,

I also meet probelm when using LR 9.5 to test siebel 8.1, does your mean copy the

ssdtcorr.dll file to LR bin folder?  what is the size of the file, in my computer, this file is 400k, and I check whit the file under siebel application, the size is same, and our siebel is upgrade from siebel 7.8. Cound you send me the

ssdtcorr.dll of siebel 8.1 to me? Thanks

Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation