Replaying script fails when recording web app that uses cert (382 Views)
Trusted Contributor
algayj
Message 1 of 2 (382 Views)

Replaying script fails when recording web app that uses cert

Lr 11 patch 3 / windows server 2003

I can record a web application using web html protocol. When I go to replay it gives me a cert error ( Error -27739: Using the web_set_certificate_ex() function, either specify a certificate file PATH via the "CertFilePath=" argument or a certificate INDEX via "CertIndex=" argument (valid only on Windows NT/2000/XP using socket replay or on any Windows platform using Wininet replay)  [MsgId: MERR-27739]Action.c(4): web_set_certificate_ex highest severity level was "ERROR"  [MsgId: MMSG-26391]) 

. I am trying to use the web_set_certificate_ex function but I can't get it to work. I use the openssl program to try to convert the cert to pem format but i get this error also.

568328 offset=4

C:\Program Files\LoadRunner\bin>openssl pkcs12 -in XXXCA.p7b -out xxxx.pem

1588:error:0D080071:asn1 encoding routines:d2i_ASN1_INTEGER:expecting an integer:.\crypto\asn1\a_int.c:205:

1588:error:0D0FE004:asn1 encoding routines:d2i_PKCS12:nested asn1 error:.\crypto\pkcs12\p12_lib.c:87:address=9

The help feature does not give much useful info on this. i also have a open case with support but they can't get it to work either. It is a web app that uses windows pass through authenication. Any idea's?

Advisor
Phill_Rand
Message 2 of 2 (377 Views)

Re: Replaying script fails when recording web app that uses cert

Try this (2 step):
p7b-->cer
openssl pkcs7 -print_certs -in certificate.p7b -out certificate.cer

cer-->pem
openssl x509 -inform der -in certificate.cer -out certificate.pem
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.