Re: Performance Center on Virtualized environment (199 Views)
Venkatesan Kuberan
Message 1 of 2 (229 Views)

Performance Center on Virtualized environment

Hello,

Any one have successful performance center environment in virtualization environment. We are trying to build a Performance center lab with ALM. We are looking into building a environment with 1 ALM and 2 PC server instances and 2 controllers to start with and will grow (so, need room to grow) and 15 load generators.

As we have space constraint we need to limit our boxes/servers to 2 or 3, so I am looking for very high end machines with high memory and CPU.

It would be grateful if someone suggest me a suitable server or vendor to go with.

Thanks

Collector
bfulbright
Message 2 of 2 (199 Views)

Re: Performance Center on Virtualized environment

I am trying the same with VMWare. 

I am using Windows Server 2012.  Downloaded and installed Azure .Net for most of prereqs.

Once the prequisites are installed, you can install Performance Center 11.50 Successfully, but I found out you must first have ALM installed first.

I am getting error message telling me that ALM won't install on Windows NT.

I don't get it.  Windows 2012 is far from Windows NT.  Is the issue with VMWare?

I need some help, as I need to get the environment up.

Thanks,

Bill

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.