05-22-2014 06:14 AM
I've developed a Oracle WebApp 11i script using VuGen 11.52.
The script is working fine in my PC, however the same script fails in other PCs.
The error was at a step where the user expands a tree, using web_image_link function
Action.c(28): Error -26227: Image not found [MsgId: MERR-26227]
the actual step is
I've changed the Co-ordinates to 100,100 to find what wrong as the other system is having a smaller screen. but there was no issue with whatever co-ordinates I change, as far as in my PC.
How exactly this function works, what are the things I should look into to fix this issue?
Solved! Go to Solution.
05-22-2014 07:26 AM
You can find information about this function in Help->Function reference -> Search -> type web_image_link
In your case you should review Function Uses -> Clicking on an Image Link
The difference between "ClickCoordinates=4,8", and "ClickCoordinates=100,100", is too big.
What I would suggest you instead of guessing, record a new script with the same business process on the new machine and check the correct coordinates. Please also check in this step if there will be other differences in Description and Action part.
If you haven’t tried it yet, come and join us in our entitled forums at Support Customer Forums
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution and give Kudos to the author for their assistance.
05-22-2014 07:36 AM
As its the tree I had clicked on the the +, - buttons, but since I can click on the Text Link too, I have updated to use the web_text_link function with "Text=Link_Name"...
Its working fine now.