Re: Oracle Web App - FRM-93652 The runtime process has terminated (826 Views)
Occasional Contributor
Piratheesh
Message 1 of 5 (926 Views)

Oracle Web App - FRM-93652 The runtime process has terminated

Hello All,

I was wondering if someone could help me with an issue I have currently I am in the process of moving my scripts from RDP to Oracle Web App in LoadRunner. But I am having an issue when I try to record my business process. I get the following error message “FRM-93652 The runtime process has terminated abnormally” towards the end of the process. I don’t get this error message when I go through the business process manually but via LoadRunner this error occurs 100% of the time.

Some extra information I am  using LR11.04 the app is oracle 11g  forms version 11.1.1.3

Kind Regards

Please use plain text.
HP Expert
rleitons
Message 2 of 5 (891 Views)

Re: Oracle Web App - FRM-93652 The runtime process has terminated

Hi

Could you increase the session timeout on your Oracle server?

Please check this Oracle forum here.

Rodolfo Leitón

HP LR/PC Support

If you are customer you can try posting on our internal forums for more personalized support.

For LoadRunner here.
For Performance Center here.

If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.

If you found this information useful please leave a kudo.

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
Piratheesh
Message 3 of 5 (881 Views)

Thanks 

this error only occurs during recording when we add the record=names in the formsweb.cfg file as we need to record the object names. When we take this out we are able to record without any issues but then unable to get the object names and trying to append Record=names at the end of the URL does not work either. 

So the record = names seems to be causing a fuss. 

Please use plain text.
HP Expert
rleitons
Message 4 of 5 (865 Views)

Please check the attached document into KM170143, the section "How to record with object names".

Rodolfo Leitón

HP LR/PC Support

If you are customer you can try posting on our internal forums for more personalized support.

For LoadRunner here.
For Performance Center here.

If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.

If you found this information useful please leave a kudo.

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
Piratheesh
Message 5 of 5 (826 Views)

Hi Rodolfo,

Sorry its taken so long to get back to you. but sadly I cannot use many of the solutions suggested on there due to restrictions placed by DBAs.

I am now having to use objectIDs for some of my scripts but sadly some of the ids seem to be changing on reply. So my question is there any way to correlate the object IDs and use them. I have tried nca_java_get_value but this doesn't work for me.

Kind Regards

Piratheesh

Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation