Oracle Fusion Apps Load runner scripting issue (ADF Framework) (554 Views)
Occasional Visitor
pjagan
Message 1 of 4 (554 Views)

Oracle Fusion Apps Load runner scripting issue (ADF Framework)

Im facing some issue with oracle ADF based Oracle Fusion Applications while creating loadRunner scripts.  I have used Web HTTP protocol for recording. Initially I was not able to correlate the values successfully. But later I was able to succeeded in That and my replay log is not giving any errors to me. 

I have observed That the reply is not doing the actual transactions in real time. That means IM trying to create a customer in my loadrunner script. Even my script was successful without any issues also That customer has not been created in real time. 

the list of correlated values in my script:

1) _afrloop

2) adf.ctrl-state

3) Viewstate

Later I have tried to use Ajax TruClient protocol also. With That I was able to create the loadrunenr scripts and replay was also successful. And the customer also getting created after the replay in real time. Here everything is working fine in interactive mode. But when IM running the script in load mode its failing with the following error: 

“Internal Error - [JavaScript Error: "activeBrowser.contentWindow is undefined" {file: "chrome://truclientrredefault/content/listeners/NetListener.js" line: 14}]    [MsgId: MMSG-205200]”

please help me in any one of the issue.  ihave used Web HTTP protocol and TruClient protocol both.

Thanks & Regards,

Jagan

Thanks & Regards,

Jagan

HP Expert
SergeyKutsos
Message 2 of 4 (510 Views)

Re: Oracle Fusion Apps Load runner scripting issue (ADF Framework)

Hi Jagan,

If your client is java based (applet or servlet), please try OracleNCA protocol also.

Regards,

Sergey

-----
Sergey Kutsos | LoadRunner QA
LoadRunner - Your performance, Our passion!
Occasional Visitor
pjagan
Message 3 of 4 (503 Views)

Hi Sergey,

Thanks for your reply.
Our application is not using java based applet or servlet.

Thanks & Regards,
Jagan
Occasional Visitor
Sanjoy_Rajkumar
Message 4 of 4 (469 Views)

Hi All,

If anyone has done the scripting of Oracle Fusion ADFdi (Application Development Framework desktop integration) – Desktop integration with Microsoft office that allows users to access the server side ADF binding layer from Excel Workbook.

Scenario:

1. Login to Fusino Aapplication

2. Navigate to Navigator->Journal

3. Create Journal Spreasheet (Here, it will open to Open/Save/Cancel the excel download)

4. Opens excel and authenticate the user from the credentials

5. Insert the data and submit from Excel

My worries is I am not able to record from the Step 4 till the end since it is using Excel to communicate with the server,

Besides, it seems that it is using Web Services. Please let me  know if any one has work on this sceario before and confirm me that it acutally use Web Services or not.

It would be really great if some one can update me on this.

Regards,

Sanjoy Rajkumar

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.