Re: OS compatibility with Load Runner V11.04 (211 Views)
Occasional Contributor
tedson
Message 1 of 4 (231 Views)

OS compatibility with Load Runner V11.04

[ Edited ]

Hello All...

Would anyone know if LoadRunner V11.04 is compatible and functions properly with Microsoft Server 2012 R2?

Thank you

P.S. This thread has been moevd from Best Practices and Methodology to LoadRunner Support Forum. - Hp forum Moderator

HP Expert
Editus
Message 2 of 4 (211 Views)

Re: OS compatibility with Load Runner V11.04

Hello
So far any LoadRunner version is officially supported with this windows version, that doesnt mean it doesnt work, it means only that QA did not test this OS since it was not available by the time of the LoadRunner release and HP doesnt guarantee it work as expected, but it may work fine, you will need to try, the upcoming version 12 will have full support.

regards
Occasional Contributor
tedson
Message 3 of 4 (208 Views)

Hello  and thank you for the quick reply.  If you could please clarify so I understand correctly.  I understand the answer is that it has not been tested by HP but may work?  I did do a search on other HP boards and didn't find any threads about this so I am assuming that my understanding is correct.  Please advise.  Thanks again.

HP Expert
Editus
Message 4 of 4 (185 Views)

yes, this is what I mean, it is not supported but there is no way to know if it works or not but trying it, not supported as I wrote is just the official HP position on this regards, but it still may work, I would say that there are better chances using version 11.52, I dont think the old 11.04 will work.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.