Re: Not able to Install LR 11 for Windows 7 (285 Views)
Occasional Visitor
Neeraj1123
Message 1 of 4 (295 Views)

Not able to Install LR 11 for Windows 7

Hi All,

Can I get the proper resolution for the encountered issue while downloading the LR11 for windows 7.

I have followed the steps to download the LR 11 but while it has downloaded and I am unzipping the file then it throws an error says "Cannot open file D:\hp\Software__HP_LoadRunner_11.00_T7177-15013_2.zip\" as archive.

So I am not able to unzip it. Can I have proper workaround for the issue. I have tried it several time abut couldn't succeed.

Please write me on shriwasneeraj@gmail.com

I have attached the video being encountered the issue.

HP Expert
Shlomi Nissim
Message 2 of 4 (288 Views)

Re: Not able to Install LR 11 for Windows 7

Maybe the zip file is corrupted.... or there is not enough disk space to extract the files?

I suggest you try downloading again or use a different zip tool (e.g. 7-Zip).

Visit LoadRunner Linked-In Group: http://www.linkedin.com/groups?about=&gid=1879289

Visit TruClient Linked-In Group: http://www.linkedin.com/groups/HP-TruClient-Software-group-4539324/about
HP Expert
Shane_Evans
Message 3 of 4 (285 Views)

You need to have both the zip and z01 files in the same directory, and be showing the file extensions for known file types (Explorer > Toosl > Folder Options > View > uncheck 'Hide extensions for known file types') as often the .z01 file will save with a .zip extention (i.e. ...T7177-15013.z01.zip). Once removed, the icon for this file should go blank. You also seem to have multiple .zip files as the error you quoted has a _2 at the end, but that shouldn't hurt anything.

Hope that helps.

Shane Evans

Product Manager - HP LoadRunner
www.hp.com/go/loadrunner
Advisor
N-Rathi
Message 4 of 4 (259 Views)

try login into your machine as admintrator and repeat the action. may resolve your problems
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.