New Forum: LoadRunner Support Customer Forum ! (3554 Views)
Neighborhood Admin
BGroot
Message 1 of 11 (3,554 Views)

New Forum: LoadRunner Support Customer Forum !

[ Edited ]

Hi, 

We have heard requests from our customers to offer support via the community forums. After a successful pilot on our Service Manager product, we are starting on June 1st with a Support Customer Forum for our LoadRunner product.   

This forum will only be accessible to those customers who have a valid support contract. This is an additional service for those customers who have a valid support contract on these products.

We have created an automatic process, which will check if there is a valid support contract on logon to the community. It is essential that customers link a valid support contract to their HP Passport profile. We have attached a document which will explain linking a support contract to an HP Passport profile.    

Expect the following activities in the Support customer forum:

• Expert sessions on product related topics via short videos and the ability to ask questions related to the specific session ;
  • Tips and tricks;
  • Information which will improve users knowledge of LoadRunner;
  • Discussions with support experts.

We are also giving customers the possibility to request which activities they would like to see in this forum. 

Our expert team of LoadRunner Engineers will be actively monitoring these forums to answer questions. We encourage customers to try out this method of support rather than placing a telephone call or logging an online ticket. We do realize there will be situations where a support call is necessary, where we need to do more research.

However, we are hoping that customers will use this forum to get information or help on the LoadRunner Topics. 

As we look to the future, we believe this is a medium where we can provide quick support, share knowledge and help customers use the LoadRunner product to run their businesses optimally. 

We will still be monitoring the existing public LoadRunner forum, but we will prioritize questions coming into this new forum from our customers that have a support contract.

The prerequisite in accessing this new forum will be a valid support contract. Once a valid support contract is linked a users’ HP Passport account, access to the LoadRunner Support Customer Forum should be visible.

If  access is not granted, please send an email to swcommunity@hp.com and include the valid support contract number along with a company email address and the user’s screen name in the community. 

We hope we can use this forum to build a closer relationship and help build customers’ knowledge on the LoadRunner Product.  

For any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to ask via swcommunity@hp.com  or reply to this post. 

Greetings, 

The HP Software Support Team

Regular Advisor
ray500
Message 2 of 11 (3,337 Views)

Re: New Forum: LoadRunner Support Customer Forum !

What is the turnaround time for a reply in the Customer forum?  I put a post for help on Monday and never got a reply at all, not even a "try this..." reply.

Frequent Advisor
JürgenHe
Message 3 of 11 (2,921 Views)

Hi,

I don't see a benefit..I can open a ticket when I have a support contract....

Best Regards, Jürgen

Neighborhood Admin
BGroot
Message 4 of 11 (2,910 Views)

Hi,

Yes, you can always open a call with our support organization. The idea around these forums is  to have an area where our customers have the possibility to have discussions with our support engineers and other members of our product team.  We also want to  provide more information on LoadRunner in the support customer forums and thereby increasing the knowledge of members on LoadRunner. You also can supply your feedback on certain LoadRunner topics where you would like to get more information or explanation on. Also any ideas you have to improve the experience on the support customer forums is highly appreciated.

Greetings,

Bill

Frequent Advisor
JürgenHe
Message 5 of 11 (2,899 Views)

Hi,

but this forum already exist! I don't see a benefit for me to have one more which is limited to users with support contract.

Neighborhood Admin
BGroot
Message 6 of 11 (2,893 Views)

Hi,

We hope in the future to show the benefit of the LoadRunner Support Customer Forum to our members that have a valid support contract.

Greetings,

Bill

Valued Contributor
Deb_1
Message 7 of 11 (2,533 Views)

What about who have purchased LoadRunner from vendor partners (like SAP) and not directly from HP?
I can always raise a SAP message but for too technical and license issues it always redirected to HP which means resolution time window is delayed

Thanks
Deb
Neighborhood Admin
BGroot
Message 8 of 11 (2,476 Views)

Hi Deb,

I understand where you are coming from. As you know your company has an agreement with a Partner who is providing support on HP Software  products. This partner is your contact to get support as you don’t contact HP support directly.

In the community we have an automatic process in place that checks the entitlement of the support contract before access is given to access the support customer forums. As your SAID is not entitled through HP  but entitled through a Partner, this is preventing you from getting access. For now it is not possible to grant you access to the support customer forums, as you would be going around the partner to get support through the forums.

As we have just started with these support customer forums, we are only allowing access to customers with a valid support contract with HP. Having said that we will take your feedback to see in the future how we can give people like you access to these forums.

I realize this is not the answer you are looking for, but as I mentioned you need to have a valid support contract with HP to access the customer support forums. Perhaps if the future this could change.

Greetings,

Bill

HP Expert
Suerte13cr
Message 9 of 11 (2,331 Views)

I will be actively assisting in the forum, please post I will respond as quickly as possible.

Regards,

Mario M.

HP LR/PC Support

If you are customer you can try posting on our internal forums for more personalized support.

LoadRunner:
http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/LoadRunner-Support-Customer/bd-p/loadrunner-support-customer-forum

Performance Center:
http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Performance-Center-Support/bd-p/performance-center-support-customer

How to:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ChlysWupWM

If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
HP Expert
Suerte13cr
Message 10 of 11 (2,038 Views)

This is how to access the internal forums:

Regards,
Mario M.
HP LR/PC Support

If you are customer you can try posting on our internal forums for more personalized support.

LoadRunner:
http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/LoadRunner-Support-Customer/bd-p/loadrunner-support-customer-forum

Performance Center:
http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Performance-Center-Support/bd-p/performance-center-support-customer

How to:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ChlysWupWM

If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
Occasional Visitor
Perf_Tester
Message 11 of 11 (1,619 Views)

I really do not see any benefit since I believe all the consumers or corporations who use LoadRunner or Performance Center and let their employees frequently post questions here would for sure have a support agreement with HP since the licenses are expensive to purchase and are not freeware. How would you prioratize among these people each of whom already have these agreements in place with HP ?

Thanks

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.