Re: Monitoring Clients (110 Views)
Regular Advisor
MariamElkomos
Message 1 of 5 (177 Views)

Monitoring Clients

Hello,

is there any way by which I can monitor a client (Lotus Client) by HP LoadRunner Vugen?

thanks

Please use plain text.
HP Expert
MarkSmith
Message 2 of 5 (163 Views)

Re: Monitoring Clients

Hello,

By "monitor" I am assuming that you wish to record a script where you are using a Lotus Client. To get some hints on the protocols you might try use the Protocol Advisor tool in VuGen.

If this is not what you meant by "monitor" could you please clarify your need?

Note that LoadRunner is intended to be used to load test server side components that a Lotus Client would connect to. However a VuGen script could be developed that would "simulate" a Lotus Client connection for use in a HP BSM/BPM environment.

Best regards,

Mark

Please use plain text.
Regular Advisor
MariamElkomos
Message 3 of 5 (146 Views)

thanks so much,

Yes this is what I mean by "monitor". anyway I have found a work around because the protocal the Lotus Notes uses is not supported in Vugen.
Please use plain text.
Valued Contributor
Ajay_U
Message 4 of 5 (138 Views)

what's the work around/solution that you are following?

Please use plain text.
Regular Advisor
MariamElkomos
Message 5 of 5 (110 Views)

I had to do that on the web level "INotes", if you are familiar with Lotus, so that I could use the HTTP protocol.

Lotus notes client uses its own protocol which is not configured on HP Virtual User Generator, so till now there is noway to do that I think.

Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation