Performance Center9.52 Compatility with Windows Server 2003 R2 and IE 8.0 (1000 Views)
Occasional Contributor
Gopinathan Elumalai
Message 1 of 9 (1,512 Views)

Loadrunner with ADF Framework Oracle

[ Edited ]

I am trying to record the script for ADF framework (by Oracle) using Loadrunner 9.5 version and facing some issues in completing the script. I have correlated almost all the dynamic values and still not working as recorded.

I have analyzed and correlated the below mentioned 5 dynamic values:

JsessionId
ADF Control state
ViewState
Afr Loop ID
WindowID.

I think there are some more activities or java scripts which is executing internally and I think those activities are not recorded by LR.

Sometimes the recorded and the replayed snapshots are not same and eventually the response is also not same. This situation is arosed when we navigate to second page which is a pop-up where some updation is happening.

I think LR is not recording the internal activity from navigating the pages, the script is getting failed.

Application details:

Application is a Java based, built on ADF frame work which is driven by Weblogic server.

If some one have solution or idea, please help me as the project is in a critical stage to complete it.

P.S. This thread has been moved from Performance Center Support and News Forum to  LoadRunner Support Forum. -HP Forum Moderator

Occasional Visitor
SoujanyaM
Message 2 of 9 (1,503 Views)

Re: Loadrunner with ADF Framework Oracle

Hi Gopi,

I am currently working on application built on Oracle ADF framework. Request you to share the information related to performance testing of the same. Thanks in advance.

Regards
Soujanya M
Respected Contributor
rpagadala09
Message 3 of 9 (1,503 Views)

Hi Gopi,

I am also facing the same issue.

Try LR11.0 with Ajax TruClient protocol.

If your company provided LR11.0 try on it.Other wise download trail version of LR11.0 if it works, ask your company to but LR11.0.

Let me know the results.

Thanks,
Raj
Respected Contributor
rpagadala09
Message 4 of 9 (1,503 Views)

Hi Gopi,

Have you resolved the issue?

Thanks,
Raj
Visitor
gaurav_gupta20
Message 5 of 9 (1,467 Views)

Hi All,

I tried recording Oracle ADF11g application using LR11.0,But after doing correlation of above mentioned 5 parameters we are not able to replay it correctly.

I need to verify that does LR11.0 supports Flex 4.5 (spark) or not but i'm not able to reach to that step during replay as we are gettig error message.

Attaching my recorded script (action.doc)

And Error file (Replay log.doc)

The error we are getting is "Error -26377: No match found for the requested parameter "STATETOKEN61". Check whether the requested boundaries exist in the response data. Also, if the data you want to save exceeds 1024 bytes, use web_set_max_html_param_len to increase the parameter size  " in adf.login.success.

But it can be clearly seen that statetoken61 parameter is used in the custom request. but LR is not able to pick that up while replaying.Moreover we have increased the size to 1000000 but no joy!!!!

I feel that there are few more parameters in oracle ADF11g which is not intercepted by LR11.0 while recording which is causing the failure while replay. 

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,

Gaurav Gupta

Visitor
gaurav_gupta20
Message 6 of 9 (1,465 Views)

Hi Gopi,
It didn't worked out throwing some error while replay :(.

Thanks and Regards,
Gaurav Gupta
Occasional Visitor
YaminiSaraswath
Message 7 of 9 (1,003 Views)

Iam not able to record anything for ADF11g Framework Oracle application using Loadrunner9.52?

The IE version which iam using is 8.0

Connecting the application through Citrix Neighbourhood 10.1

Iam using http/html protocol to record this.

When i tried to use protocol advisor even that is showing to check the Anti Virus that is installed in the machine?

Please let me know what could be the reason for not recording anything or recording zero events.

Thanks,

Yamini

Occasional Visitor
YaminiSaraswath
Message 8 of 9 (1,000 Views)

Performance Center9.52 Compatility with Windows Server 2003 R2 and IE 8.0

Hi

Please let me know whether HP Performance Center9.52 Compatility with Windows Server 2003 R2 and IE 8.0?

As iam not able to record anything.

Occasional Visitor
Mark_X
Message 9 of 9 (494 Views)

Re: Performance Center9.52 Compatility with Windows Server 2003 R2 and IE 8.0

I was able to get a full recording to work BUT it was under True Client AJAX.    The protocol needs it own variation that would capture this information on a deeper javascript level.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.