Loadrunner for Pega PRPC (528 Views)
Occasional Contributor
ASharma
Message 1 of 3 (528 Views)

Loadrunner for Pega PRPC

Hi,

I need to do performance testing for a Pega PRPC  (J2ee application with oracle DB)application. The application uses SSO and SAML for logging and authentication. This SAML and SSO login screen comes from another application. The othe application apart from authenitcating the users also sends some mandatory fields such as branch number, operator profile email address atc, on the basis of which the webpage appears for a user(basedon access role). Now we need to ONLY load test our application without sending the login request from this OTHER application so as to not to do end-to-end testing. But our client also wants us to do check login scenario. Now problem is if I directly record my application without accesing it from other applicaion, some mandatory values(mentioned above) will not come. These values are consumed by some of our lad scenarios for the application. Please suggest what could be the solution to test our pallication in isolation as well as get tall the require d behaviour and values from other application fpr correct testing. Also suggest , which protocol to use, and do we need to create some king of request? The SAML connection between AUT and other appplcaiotn is not through web service. its a SAML request being shared. The other applcaiton is Identity provider and AUT is service provider.

Regards

A

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
ASharma
Message 2 of 3 (478 Views)

Re: Loadrunner for Pega PRPC

Hi ,

I haven't received any response for my query..request all to provide some insight. I am looking for solution to load test my Pega PRPC application having SSO login and uses SAML assertions.

Regards,

A

Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
Msrahman
Message 3 of 3 (232 Views)

Re: Loadrunner for Pega PRPC

Hi,
Go to Protocol adviser use URL It will advise you the right protocol. It probable Ajax true client.
Thanks.
Msrahman
Please use plain text.
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation