Re: Loadrunner SAP CRM 7.0 EhP1 : Unauthorized Request Issue (852 Views)
Occasional Visitor
Pongurlekar
Message 1 of 8 (1,240 Views)

Loadrunner SAP CRM 7.0 EhP1 : Unauthorized Request Issue

[ Edited ]

Hi Experts,

We upgraded our SAP CRM 7.0 system to SAP CRM 7.0 EhP1. As soon as we upgraded to EhP1 and tried to run Loadrunner scripts then we got followoing error message:

Action.c(190): Error -26628: HTTP Status-Code=403 (Unauthorized Request) for "http://sapcr9.corp.intusurg.com:8036/sap(ZT1Ta2xVUlU1RVVrRlFYMTlmTWpSZk16bGZBQnBLRlBzR0h0R2JrS181SEw..."        [MsgId: MERR-26628]

Any suggestions / help really appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards

Jitendra

P.S. This thread has been moved from Performance Center Support and News Forum to LoadRunner Support Forum. - Hp forum moderator

Super Advisor
Prasenjit Dutta
Message 2 of 8 (1,232 Views)

Re: Loadrunner SAP CRM 7.0 EhP1 : Unauthorized Request Issue

What is the authentication you are using?? ask the architect guy to check in the webserver whether the authentication things has been implemented properly or not, but before that make sure you are using the correct user id and password and also the web_set_user options....

Thanks,

Prasenjit

Occasional Advisor
pkievit
Message 3 of 8 (1,175 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hi, after an upgrade I'm also facing this issue. Have you managed to find a solution? All my correlations are in place including the secure-id. I don't see any other correlations that I need to do. Is it an authentication problem? Thank you in advance. Patrick

Frequent Visitor
maddhhuu
Message 4 of 8 (884 Views)

Has anyone got any solution for the error. I referred many blogs and implemented the solution but not yet successful. I have done all correlations, authentications and checked at log level in adavance mode but not able to find where actually the problem is. Do I need to focus on external system settings apart from Vugen script settings? Please suggest!

HP Expert
Editus
Message 5 of 8 (874 Views)

hi

looks like you are missing a header, and probable correlation on that header as well

regards

Frequent Visitor
maddhhuu
Message 6 of 8 (864 Views)

Hello, 

I have correlated the dynamic value in the header as well. I compared the both recording and replay header, i dont find anything missing. I am guessing, it may be an issue from server side, so gonna check the server log and will try to find the exact issue from server log. I really need the best of my luck to get this solved. Please let me know If anyone has found some solution to this. 

Frequent Visitor
maddhhuu
Message 7 of 8 (852 Views)

HI,

I have checked the server log, but there are no errors from SAP side. Probably there is some setting in Run Time Setting which I am missing. Can somebody please teall me what should be the Run time setting to run SAP CRM application?

Thanks

Occasional Visitor
kiranshetti
Message 8 of 8 (454 Views)

Hello,

Hope you've got the solution for this issue. Well if you havent, here it is:

Use the URL mode of recording and you will see that in the login transaction there are 2 web_url requests that are additionally generated which looks like this:

web_url("BSPWDApplication.do"......)

or

web_url("bspwdapplication.do"......)

Now capture the secure id value from the response of the last occurrence of these requests in the login part of the script. You will see that this secure id would be a new value and is different from the one you would've captured in HTML mode recording.

Your script should run smoothly without issues!

Thanks

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.