Loadrunner 11 issues with Java Protocol (5759 Views)
Occasional Contributor
Matt_Leach
Message 1 of 9 (5,759 Views)

Loadrunner 11 issues with Java Protocol

Hi,

I'm trying to run a Java Vuser through Vugen (11.0.0).

I keep getting the below error regarding Javai.dll:

Notify: Found jdk version: 1.7.0.    [MsgId: MMSG-22986]
Notify: classpath=C:\pde\Scripts\PreProd\MQ_Sender\;c:\program files\hp\loadrunner\classes\srv;c:\program files\hp\loadrunner\classes;C:\Program Files\HP\LoadRunner\classes.zip;C:\Program Files\IBM\WebSphere MQ\Java\lib\com.ibm.mqjms.jar;C:\Program Files\IBM\WebSphere MQ\Java\lib\com.ibm.mq.jar;.;C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\ext\QTJava.zip;C:\Users\Matt\workspace\MQMessageSender\lib\jta.jar;C:\Users\Matt\workspace\MQMessageSender\lib\com.ibm.mq.jar;C:\Users\Matt\workspace\MQMessageSender\lib\connector.jar;;;;c:\program files\hp\loadrunner\lib\xstream-1.3.jar;c:\program files\hp\loadrunner\lib\xpp3-1.1.4c.jar    [MsgId: MMSG-22986]
Notify: Path=C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_03\bin;C:\PROGRA~1\HP\LOADRU~1\bin;C:\PROGRA~1\HP\LOADRU~1\bin\gecko;C:\PROGRA~1\HP\LOADRU~1\bin\tulip\bin;C:\Program Files\IBM\WebSphere MQ\Java\lib;C:\Oracle\product\11.2.0\client_1;C:\Oracle\product\11.2.0\client_1\bin;C:\Oracle\product\11.2.0\dbhome_1\bin;C:\oraclexe\app\oracle\product\11.2.0\server\bin;;C:\Ruby192\bin;C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live;C:\Program Files\ActiveState Komodo Edit 5\;C:\Program Files\PHP\;C:\usr\Perl\site\bin;C:\usr\Perl\bin;C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\System32\Wbem;C:\Program Files\CyberLink\Power2Go;c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Tools\binn\;C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\Program Files\Common Files\HP\Digital Imaging\\bin;C:\strawberry\c\bin;C:\strawberry\perl\bin;C:\PROGRA~1\DISKEE~1\DISKEE~1\;C:\Program Files\TortoiseSVN\bin;C:\Program Files\Microsoft Windows Performance Toolkit\;C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTSystem\;C:\Program Files\IBM\WebSphere MQ\bin;C:\Program Files\IBM\WebSphere MQ\tools\c\samples\bin;C:\Ruby187\bin;C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live;C:\Program Files\Scothosts\VPN Manager;C:\Program Files\WinZip;    [MsgId: MMSG-22986]
Notify: VM Params: .    [MsgId: MMSG-22986]
Error: Java VM internal error:Error Loading javai.dll.
.    [MsgId: MERR-22995]
Warning: Extension java_int.dll reports error -1 on call to function ExtPerProcessInitialize    [MsgId: MWAR-10485]
Error: Thread Context: Call to service of the driver failed, reason - thread context wasn't initialized on this thread.    [MsgId: MERR-10176]

I've searched my machine and can't actually find Javai.dll, but I also can't find it on HP's support site. Any ideas would be welcomed.

Thanks

Matt

HP Expert
Suerte13cr
Message 2 of 9 (5,750 Views)

Re: Loadrunner 11 issues with Java Protocol

Hi Matt,

How are you loading these classes, Batch file or through Recording Options?

What patch version of Vugen? Because 11 only goes up to version 1.6

On what version where this jar files compiled on?

Regards,

Mario

HP LR/PC Support

If you are customer you can try posting on our internal forums for more personalized support.

LoadRunner:
http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/LoadRunner-Support-Customer/bd-p/loadrunner-support-customer-forum

Performance Center:
http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/Performance-Center-Support/bd-p/performance-center-support-customer

How to:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ChlysWupWM

If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
2A
Occasional Visitor
2A
Message 3 of 9 (5,604 Views)

Hi, I am having the same issue. I have loaded classes via zip folder and my Vu gen version is 11.00.0.0 buld number 8859. JDK version is 1.7.

Occasional Contributor
jlandry
Message 4 of 9 (5,424 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hi,

I do have the exact same problem and it's about to make me crazy.  Someone has found a solution?

My issue:

Notify: Found jdk version: 1.6.0. [MsgId: MMSG-22986]
Notify: classpath=(...)

Error: Failed to compile the Actions.java file.
Please add the <JDK>\bin to the path and try again. [MsgId: MERR-22996]
Warning: Extension java_int.dll reports error -1 on call to function ExtPerProcessInitialize [MsgId: MWAR-10485]

Thanks,

Julien

Advisor
Rufeng Xu-Friedman
Message 5 of 9 (5,386 Views)

I am having the same issue on Vugen 11.

Notify: Found jdk version: 1.7.0. [MsgId: MMSG-22986]
Warning: Warning: Failed to find Classes.zip entry in Classpath.
 [MsgId: MWAR-22986]
Notify: classpath=D:\Scripts\snmp\;d:\hp\virtual user generator\classes\srv;d:\hp\virtual user generator\classes;C:\Program Files\Oracle;C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_07\bin;;;D:\Scripts\snmp\snmp4j-2.1.0.jar;;d:\hp\virtual user generator\lib\xstream-1.3.jar;d:\hp\virtual user generator\lib\xpp3-1.1.4c.jar [MsgId: MMSG-22986]
Notify: Path=D:\HP\Virtual User Generator\bin;D:\HP\Virtual User Generator\bin\gecko;D:\HP\Virtual User Generator\bin\tulip\bin;C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\System32\Wbem;C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\support\tools;c:\Program Files (x86)\IBM\Director\cimom\bin;c:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\ibm\icc\cimom\bin;c:\Program Files (x86)\IBM\Director\bin;C:\Program Files\System Center Operations Manager 2007\;C:\strawberry\c\bin;C:\strawberry\perl\bin;c:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_07\bin; [MsgId: MMSG-22986]
Notify: VM Params: . [MsgId: MMSG-22986]
Error: Java VM internal error:Error Loading javai.dll.

I can compile on Vugen 9.5.2.  Any recommendations to resolve it?

Thanks,

Rufeng

Rufeng
Occasional Visitor
ArunNR
Message 6 of 9 (5,332 Views)

I have found the same issue. Is it the compatibility problem with LR and java? If so where is the compatibility matrix available?

Occasional Contributor
jlandry
Message 7 of 9 (4,448 Views)

Hi,

I had a similar issue with VuGen 11.04.0.0.

The error was:

Notify: Found jdk version: 1.6.0. [MsgId: MMSG-22986]
Notify: classpath=<...> [MsgId: MMSG-22986]
Error: Failed to compile the Actions.java file.
Please add the <JDK>\bin to the path and try again. [MsgId: MERR-22996]
Warning: Extension java_int.dll reports error -1 on call to function ExtPerProcessInitialize [MsgId: MWAR-10485]
Error: Thread Context: Call to service of the driver failed, reason - thread context wasn't initialized on this thread. [MsgId: MERR-10176]

The solution was:

Use a Java SE Development Kit 6 of 32 bits, as a 64 bits is not supported

** If you are using distributed LoadGenerators, make sure you do the same procedure on all machines if it compile on your VuGen, it will run on these machines.

Occasional Advisor
IOA2Testen
Message 8 of 9 (4,262 Views)

Just another question around this topic: Do I need administrativ privileges to use VuGen in general?

Because  I cant install Java, but unzip it and add it to user variables.

When I compile any empty java-vuser-script I get the output:

Failed to find JDK installation folder.    [MsgId: MERR-22980]
Notify: Path=C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Virtual User Generator\Bin;C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Virtual User Generator\Bin\tulip\bin;C:\Programs\oracle\client11.2\bin;C:\Program Files (x86)\IBM\WebSphere MQ\Java\lib;C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\System32\Wbem;C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin;C:\Program Files (x86)\IBM\Lotus\Notes;C:\Program Files (x86)\IBM\WebSphere MQ\bin64;C:\Program Files (x86)\IBM\WebSphere MQ\bin;C:\Program Files (x86)\IBM\WebSphere MQ\tools\c\samples\bin;C:\Program Files (x86)\IBM\Personal Communications\;C:\Program Files (x86)\IBM\Trace Facility\;C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Virtual User Generator\strawberry-perl\perl\bin;D:\Tools\SysinternalsSuite;D:\Tools\jdk1.7.0_21\bin;D:\Tools\LasttestNP55\jre1.7.0_17\bin;C:\Program Files (x86)\HP\Virtual User Generator\bin    [MsgId: MMSG-22986]

I have no chance to change the first jre-path, but vuGen doesn't even find any JDK is a funny thing.

Sadly I can't enter the JDK-path in runtime-Settings or anywhere else in VuGen.....

Occasional Visitor
gvsbhaskar
Message 9 of 9 (2,955 Views)

Hello,

I am facing the same problem -> Warning: Warning: Failed to find Classes.zip entry in Classpath when i ran the java script in

JDK - 1.7

Can any one suggest if similar issue was faced?

Thank you in advance

Bhaskar

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.