Re: Loadrunner 11.52 does not have web_set_connections_limit function. How to enable it? (140 Views)
Occasional Contributor
Singh2005
Message 1 of 3 (158 Views)

Loadrunner 11.52 does not have web_set_connections_limit function. How to enable it?

Hi - I need to simulate 6 calls simultaneously. I looked into the web_concurrent_start/end function but it won't really help me since I need to have web_reg_find as well as lr_start/end_transaction points inside the web_concurrent.

Only other option seems to be increasing the default limit from 4 to 6 by using the web_set_connections_limit function. Loadrunner support document available online suggests that all Loadrunner version 7.51 and above should be able to use this web_set_connections_limit function but I don't see it in my performance center vugen 11.52. Is there any particular setting that I need to enable?

HP Expert
JerryYin
Message 2 of 3 (140 Views)

Re: Loadrunner 11.52 does not have web_set_connections_limit function. How to enable it?

You may change the connections by changing the default.cfg file of the script.

Open the default.cfg under the script, and change the value of MaxConnections under WEB, like below.

[WEB]

MaxConnections=6

As I know, the API web_set_connections_limit should still works. It should be a doc issue that missing help of the API.

You may try to put this function to your script.

web_set_connections_limit("10");

Occasional Contributor
Singh2005
Message 3 of 3 (121 Views)

Re: Loadrunner 11.52 does not have web_set_connections_limit function. How to enable it?

Thank you... let me try those options and let you know

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation.