11-01-2013 06:03 AM
We are upgrading our Business Objects to version 4 with Web Intelligence, and having difficulty corroleating some of the values. I am able to pick-up the main token when BO is launched (which I called ReportToken), but there is "Logon Token" that needs to be corrolated when the report is selected (i.e. when you double click on report name and the report query pop-up opens). Below is the first "custom_request" that fails saying “ServerException: Not a valid logon token”.
"\"><ns2:request><ns3:Id xmlns=\"\" xmlns:ns3=\"urn:schemas-businessobjects-com:coresd
01-10-2014 03:17 AM - edited 01-10-2014 03:25 AM
Any luck on fixing this issue, even i am working on the same.
Even i am struck up there,
- I have recorded with almost all the protocol which is feesable
- but it is failing at the same place
- In Web(http/ hMTL) protocol, For me the actual url is redirecting it to another URL and then again to another url
- When i see the web_custom_request i can see body with SOAP envelop (web services), which contains a grid (as per in the screenshot), which has lots of tab and gives at different reports to view.
- I have used the correlation function on the before request and max tried in almost all the request to see which value is giving what response, but in vain.
- Ajax Trueclient was working but after that grid or report opens it show, that "Install lastest version of Flash player"
- But i have the latest version installed in the system, I think in Loadrunner, flash palyer plugin needs to be upgraded. How to do that do some one knows about it.
- How to pass on this Logon token.
If you got a solution for this please let me know. Thanks
01-12-2014 06:52 PM
You may try to locate the value from the snapshot and then correlate it.
Do you know which value is the logon token? Or you know it, just don't know how to correlate? What did you do on the correlation? Did you tried to correlate some value to solve this issue?